Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kim Soo-Hyun for ZioZia

When it comes to Kim Soo-Hyun photoshoots, I never know which to post because there's just. so. many.


I literally sat for a half an hour deciding between three fairly recent ad campaigns featuring KSH before picking on this one. Why'd I settle on this one?

Because I love a man in a suit! And there are suits galore in this spread!
 

Tailored black suit with a red power tie? Yes, please!


Not quite a suit, but how adorable is his smile?

At first I didn't buy the suit jacket and shorts combo, but then I decided that I liked it.

The socks, omo, the socks! I love it!


This guy is so photogenic; I keep adding more pictures...

In other news, Kim Soo-Hyun's next project, the movie Silently with Greatness, begins filming next month. Can't wait to see him back on the screen!

Well, I've posted my favorites. To see the few I didn't choose, check out the ZioZia website and blog! There's no direct link to the photos (that's just how their site is set up) but the site is fairly easy to navigate even if you don't know Korean.
Sources/Credits: 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment